- The company was awarded a certificate of conformity to ISO 14001 standard in environmental protection.
- Legal status of the company has changed from Private Enterprise to Private Limited Company.
- The company was awarded a certificate of conformity to ISO 9001 standard for quality management.
- ORTIMA was recognized as one of the most successful and growing companies in Lithuania and was awarded a certificate of GAZELE 2010.
- The GPS-based system of control and monitoring of the fleet was implemented.
- ORTIMA joined Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts. After training the drivers and furnishing the vehicles with the proper equipment, we begin transportation of hazardous goods (ADR).
- The beginning of specialization in the direction Lithuania – Sweden – Russia.
- After Lithuania’s admission to the EU, the EU permits for transporting goods were obtained, confirming the professional competence and financial soundness of the company.
1995 – 2003
- Cargo shipment from Lithuania, Poland, and Finland to Russia and Ukraine. ORTIMA is one of the first companies in Lithuania, performing transportation on intermodal train VIKING.
- The license for transportation was obtained. ORTIMA joined the Lithuanian National Road Carriers’ Association LINAVA.
- The beginning of active work: we purchased our first truck and performed the first international shipment.